The University of Nairobi wishes to inform the following groups of students (Module I and Module II) that the commencement and reporting dates for the 2022/2023 Academic Year are as follows:
MONDAY, 19TH. SEPTEMBER 2022- FIRST SEMESTER
YEAR I UNDERGRADUATES OF THE FOLLOWING FACULTIES:
- Faculty of Agriculture (FAG);
- Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences (FASS);
- Faculty of Build Environment and Design (FBED);
- Faculty of Business and Management Sciences (FBMS);
- Faculty of Education (FED);
- Faculty of Engineering (FENG);
- Faculty of Health Sciences (FHS);
- Faculty of Law (FOL);
- Faculty of Science and Technology (FST); and
- Faculty of Veterinary Medicine (FVM).
YEAR I POST GRADUATE STUDENTS IN ALL FACULTIES
MONDAY, 3rd OCTOBER 2022- FIRST SEMESTER
- Year II, III and IV students of FAG, FASS, FBED, FBMS, FED, FENG FOL, FVM;
- Year II, III, V and VI students of FHS;
- Year IV students of FHS-Dental Surgery (2019 admissions) and BSc Nursing; and
- Year II, III and IV Post graduate students.
ALL CONTINUING POSTGRADUATE STUDENTS
MONDAY 20TH FEBRUARY 2023- FIRST SEMESTER
Year IV (2018 admissions) students of FOL
MONDAY 3TH OCTOBER 2022 – SECOND SEMESTER
Year III (2018 admissions) students of FASS and FBMS.
NOTE: (a) The fees structure is available on the faculty website.
(b) Online registration will be open to ALL students with effect from 22nd August 2022.