ESSA projects Objective
ESSA project aims at increasing understanding of the dynamics of and inter-linkages between tropical upland forest cover and semi-arid lowland landscapes, and the multi-functionality of agro-pastoral landscapes, through a system-wide view of food and nutrition security, diversified livelihoods and ecosystem sustainability and improvement.
The University of Nairobi through ESSA project is offering two PhDs and three MSc to Kenyan citizens in various areas of research offered at College of Agriculture and Veterinary Sciences (CAVS).
- PhD in Plant Science and Crop Protection
- PhD in Environmental Governance and Management
- MSc in Food Science
- MSc in Animal production- with two components of Masters degrees focusing on:
- Feed formulation by utilizing Prosopis juliflora -1st Msc
- Evaluation of different water harvesting (open and tied ridges and Zai pits) technologies.-2nd MSc.
Eligible applicant(s) should send copies of their motivation letter, Curriculum Vitae, publication list and copies of relevant certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org /email@example.com before or not later than 31st, March 2021.
NOTE: For all the MSc scholarships, applicants can either be those who have enrolled for MSc in relevant discipline and are in year one of study or fresh applicants.
For more information, visit this link