Join us for the first virtual GFFA!
Among topics to be discussed will be;
- Building Forward Better – for ONE Climate-Resilient and Healthy WORLD without Hunger.
- COVID-19: Lessons for resilience building along agricultural value chains.
- CFS: Water and Climate Recommendations to Feed the World.
At the GFFA, around 2,000 international participants from politics, industry, science and civil society discuss will agri-food policy issues.
- From Monday, 18 January, 2021 you can watch the GFFA live stream.
- No registration is necessary to watch.
- If you want to join in the discussion and vote, simply register here free of charge.
- Have a look at our programme.
- Network here.
- More information click here
Do you have any questions? Click here.