To be a school of excellence in sustainable land resource management.
To provide leadership in sustainable management in land resources and technological through quality training, research and outreach.
- Professionalism and ethics.
- Transformation education, research and outreach.
- Teamwork and partnership.
- Environmental sustainability and food security.
- Equity and inclusiveness.
The Department is guided by the following principals in order to achieve its vision;
- To manage the college efficiently as per allocated budget.
- To produce quality and holistic graduates by allocating a mentor for every class in the Department.
- To contribute to Knowledge development through creation of at least two technological innovations in every academic year.
- To enhance the competitiveness of the department by increasing students enrollment by 5% annually.